A jQuery plugin for effortlessly creating single page web sites. Demo
- Simple - include pagify.js, create a div, make one jQuery call and you’re done!
- Lightweight - pagify.js is far less than 100 lines of code, well commented and easy to understand and extend!
- Flexible - Get started by only specifying a list of pages or customize animations, default pages and caching!
- Fast - Load all pages upfront or load on the fly; a simple $.get() is used to get content with minimal proccessing!
- Clean - Replace long HTML files broken up into sections and verbose JS to do the simple task of switching content!
This is incredibly useful, though I do wonder how it will interact embedded dynamic content like sliders or modal light boxes. I’ve had issues in the past with similar stuff like this. Guess I won’t know until I try.Reblogged Via: decodering